Why Not? : Beta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts at the beginning of Summer 2K11

Go down

Thoughts at the beginning of Summer 2K11 Empty Thoughts at the beginning of Summer 2K11

1. I am a senior in college! I AM A SENIOR IN COLLEGE. Granted, not planning to graduate until Dec. 2012, but even so--how does this work? I'm nineteen, I shouldn't be so far ahead.

2. Alex the Heartbreaker returns again--this time, with a vengance! To put it into a very short story, Seth has magically reappeared from the depths of wherever-he-was before, and I'm not really having any of it. And he's having a difficult time dealing with the fact that I'd like him only as a friend, not as a love interest. It's nice to see that I'm (a) sprouting a backbone and (b) being sensible.

3. I NO LONGER LIVE WITH AMANDA. WONDER OF WONDER OF WONDERS. My life has improved a great deal over the past few weeks; I no longer feel like crying whenever I wake up, and I know that I'm going to have a lovely roommate next year. Amanda, meanwhile, has bought a house (in cash) and still acts like a whiny, passive-aggressive brat on Facebook. But I'm not required to have contact with her, sooooo yeah. Tra la la la la, I love my Amanda-free life.

4. I LOVE KE$HA. And I don't care who knows. The Summer of Bad Pop Music continues, interspersed with folky things and Sufjan Stevens.

5. I enjoy playing quiz bowl more than ever, and I'm surprisingly good at TRASH. I even won a bottle of cherry RC Cola at the last tournament we went to by a fluke-y thing, although I got to drink none of it Sad

6. I miss you guys but I'm probably not going back up to Buffalo this summer--not sure I can handle it. Sorry. On the bright side, I've already read four and a half books in the two weeks I've been out of school, and the last two and a half have been really good.

FOR THOSE OF YOU READY TO SAY TL;DR EVEN THOUGH THIS IS NOT LONG AT ALL: Life is good, I maintained a term 4.0, I remain sane and I NO LONGER LIVE WITH A CRAZY ROOMMATE. Hooray!
strangerthanfiction
strangerthanfiction
Super Special Awesome Person!!!!
Super Special Awesome Person!!!!

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Thoughts at the beginning of Summer 2K11 :: Comments

Post Mon May 16, 2011 3:03 pm by dohnage18

I read the whole thing, but I still appreciate the summary at the end lol.

Back to top Go down

strangerthanfiction

Post Mon May 16, 2011 3:49 pm by strangerthanfiction

You know how I do. I also know how all of y'all function, telling me my entries are too long or sticking amusing pictures in comments when I need signficant life guidance. I'm getting better at being concise.

Back to top Go down

AgentW

Post Mon May 16, 2011 11:46 pm by AgentW

sounds like it goes well. or as well as ya can south of the mason dixon line.

and about sprouting a backbone, first thing I thought of....

Thoughts at the beginning of Summer 2K11 Backbonesprouts

Back to top Go down

Post Tue May 17, 2011 2:52 pm by dohnage18

I hope this was self drawn. If not, some people on the internet are in a bad way for a day job.

Back to top Go down

strangerthanfiction

Post Wed May 18, 2011 12:51 pm by strangerthanfiction

casey that is the best picture I have ever seen
keeping that one for future reference

Back to top Go down

AgentW

Post Thu May 19, 2011 11:27 pm by AgentW

thank you. I worked very hard on it to get it to where it is to today.

Back to top Go down

strangerthanfiction

Post Sun May 22, 2011 10:59 pm by strangerthanfiction

it's beautiful
I'm going to frame it and put it on my nightstand
how creepy is that

Back to top Go down

Post Mon May 23, 2011 9:13 pm by dohnage18

Very.

Back to top Go down

strangerthanfiction

Post Mon May 23, 2011 11:55 pm by strangerthanfiction